[rules-users] Testing for global variable

Chris Selwyn chris at selwyn-family.me.uk
Tue Feb 14 09:08:56 EST 2012

I tried that but it seems that setting a global on a Stateless session simply sets a value in a Map without doing any validation, hence no Exception.

What I am doing now is to set the value in the Stateless session. It seems that those variables are made available to the StatefulSession that sls.execute() creates underneath the covers. That way I
don't have to declare the global in those rulesets that don't use it.

Chris