[rules-users] rule with array

shawn youngxiao121 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 13:36:51 EST 2012

yeah, I have thought about it. But if I use function, I have to write three
for loops. like:

/*function Boolean findSubject(Request request) {

	Pointer sPointer = request.getSubjectPath();
	Pointer aPointer = request.getAuthorTable();
	for( int i = 0; i < p.length; i++ ) {
		for( int j = 0; j < p[i].length; j++) {
			for( Iterator iter = aPointer.iterator(); iter.hasNext(); )
				// if..else

		}
	}
}*/

sPointer is a int[][]; aPointer is a ArrayList. I need to find which element
in aPointer has the same value in sPointer.

If I use function, I think it the efficiency is not so good. Do you have any
other ideas?