[rules-users] Rule File Not Found in an OSGi environment

Alexander Filipchik afilipchik at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:51:42 EST 2012

I guess I had same issue.
At first - check your jar and make sure it is there.
Then make sure you don't override default Bundle-ClassPath.
And finally - try to specify full path ([package]/'RuleFile.drl)

Actually I've started with placing rule on a local disk and specifying path
to it (/home/user/rule.dlr) and then made some debugging.

Alex