[rules-users] logical insertion

FrankVhh frank.vanhoenshoven at agserv.eu
Fri Feb 17 02:35:47 EST 2012

Hi,

Assuming you are complaining about not being able to logical insert a object
from Java code, let me try to explain.

The problem is that your understanding of logicalInsert is not quite
correct. You can only call logicalInsert from within a rule consequence. The
inserted object will remain in working memory for as long as the "inserting
rule" holds true.

Therefore, it does not make sense to call logicalInsert from your Java
program.

Regards,
Frank

albertorugnone wrote