[rules-users] Yet another Schema question(s)...

dunnlow dunnlow at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 12:46:52 EST 2012

Hi,  I am configuring a drools server via spring and I need to execute a
startup-command (as shown here
http://lucazamador.wordpress.com/2010/05/27/drools-server-spring-configuration/).
Seems straight forward until I started looking for .xsd files (specifically
for http://drools.org/schema/drools-service-spring
http://drools.org/schema/drools-service-spring.xsd).

Like most drools code examples I find, these namespaces are broken since
they are no longer hosted on drools.org.  Even in recent books like Drools
Developers Cookbook (which I am liking) he uses these invalid schema
locations....urg.  I'm working offline, so I normally have to poke around
github, grepcode, etc etc looking for the files to download.

Three questions:

1) Can someone point me to *drools-service-spring.xsd*

2) I see questions about schema location lots of times/places.  Is someone
on the Drools team looking into fixing this?

3) Why isn't everyone having an issue with this --- what am I missing?

Thanks,
-J