[rules-users] (no subject)

Hassan azbakh01 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:53:36 EST 2012

Hi ,

First of all thank you very much for responding me,

Yes you're rights getEndTimestamp() == getStartTimestamp()+duration.

I thought that the when we give the attribute to timestamp, tha value of the
attribute will be token from the session clock.
BUT the real senario is that the StartTimestamp() retourne the value given
throught the attribute, that is like we specify the moment when the event
will occur.

I waste a lot of time in this point :( But I m progressing in Drools Fusion
:)

Thank you very much :)