[rules-users] How to create a drl file or decision table dynamically?

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 08:53:31 EST 2012

You don't need a file, you need a String (not to say you couldn't use a
File if you really, really wanted - just that you don't have to).

Other than the Fluent API already mentioned there is no Drools API to
construct a DRL String. Read the manual, understand *your* data and build
DRL applicable.

I get the feeling you don't know what DRL actually is nor how to use Drools
to any extent. Please do read the excellent documentation I am sure things
will become clearer to you.

sent on the move