[rules-users] CLOUD mode Vs Stream Mode.

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 05:55:16 EST 2012

Hi,
What exactly are you doing with events? I think that the temporal operators
will work as expected. If you are working in cloud mode you will not have
sliding windows, the concept of now and events lifecycle managements as
stated in the docs.
Cheers

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Hassan <azbakh01 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It's clair that to work with thae events we have to put our  base
> configuration into STREAM mode like this:
>
> */KnowledgeBaseConfiguration config =
> KnowledgeBaseFactory.newKnowledgeBaseConfiguration();
>
> config.setOption( EventProcessingOption.STREAM );/*
>
> But in my code bellow I didn't use this mode and I didn't use Entry-points,
> Although my events work very well !!
>
> Help please !!

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar