[rules-users] CLOUD mode Vs Stream Mode.

Hassan azbakh01 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 09:11:24 EST 2012

Hi,

Exactly ! But when I want to test if the sliding windows work in both
cases (with end without Stream Mode), It doesn't work !!
for exemple:
"this is my rule"

rule "sliding windows"
	when
		$a : Event1() over window:time(2s)
	then
		System.out.println("ok");
end

"these are mu events"

Event1 ev1=new Event1((long)1,(long)2);  // the event will occur in 1s
and finish in 3s
Event1 ev2=new Event1((long)3,(long)4);  // the event will occur in 3s
and finish in 4s
session.insert(ev1);
session.insert(ev2);
clock.advanceTime(4, TimeUnit.SECONDS); // we are nom in 4s so only
event that happen in [2s,4s] have to fire -ev2-.
session.fireAllRules();

// But the probleme that, it gives me 2 ok so the 2 object are fired !!
I don't inderstand why ??

--
Youssef AZBAKH
Elève ingénieur en 3ème année informatique.