[rules-users] Slinding window !

Hassan azbakh01 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 04:21:55 EST 2012

Hi Edson,

If I really understood, In the first case, the windows *are moving in time*
so all events found are activated, and are not retracted from the agenda
even after their duration.
so that:

*$a : Event1() over window:time(2s)*

firs all events.

In the second case (with accumulate/collect ), these functions are applied
first in the moment of firing events in the agenda, and the sliding windows
is applied after so it will be applied *in one point in time*, therfore only
events occurring in the interval* ]DateOfFire-2s,DateOfFire]* will be
activated anf afer fired.

Please Edson tell me if this is exactly what the documentation means ??