[rules-users] Getting java.lang.ClassCastException: - using Drools 5.3

kashif10 kash452 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 09:21:57 EST 2012

Thanks a lot Laune, for the suggestion,

I was adding eval condition using "and", as I thought that I can't add eval
condition using $Dx1  inside the $DX1 matching assignment. but your
suggestion working fine, by  putting eval inside the $Dx1 assignment
matching.

As far as generalize Facts bean is concerned, yes we do have a proper OOD
design of our facts bean.
But there are some fields which may differ b/w different facts beans, such
as we have formulation in medication, but procure don't have formulation
field.

Secondly we want to match only specialize facts with rule... I mean we don't
want to match Medication fact having same name as Procedure required in
Rule.

One more question, is it work with Drool 5.1 too?
I already went through Drool Documents found on the official site, but is
there any resource to learn more about the syntax?

Thanks.