[rules-users] KnowledgeAgent Changeset problems

Hrumph Herman.Post at imail.org
Wed Feb 29 12:43:07 EST 2012

For your issue #1, we were having the same problem. In
org.drools.xml.ExtensibleXmlParser it appears that 'isValidating' defaults
to true.   This field is tied to the property 'drools.schema.validating'.
The only way we have been able to avoid this error is by setting
-Ddrools.schema.validating=false when we boot JBoss.   We think the reason
we see this and others may not is due to our proxy server.

Hope this helps,

Herm