[rules-users] urlResource, applyChangeset and authentication error

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 04:16:13 EST 2012

Sorry, I'm not an eclipse user :)
If you are having troubles with BRMS, then you can contact Redhat's support
team, right? But again, the FileNotFoundException is because the file is
not being found where you are saying. Try to do a simple test using
this.getClass().getResourceAsStream("rules/ChangeSet.xml"); to see if it
also fails.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com