[rules-users] Inserting rules from guvnor into database

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 23:47:51 EST 2012

I've a doubt in this context.In derby it is storing all rules in indexes
format.In Mysql or Postgres will it create tables on its own.Even Ive
modified components.xml,there are no schemas that have been created in
mysql.Should I create the required schemas before I changing the xml
files.??

Please suggest some steps..

My actual requirement is.

1.When I create a rule and click save changes,that particular rule must be
stored in my required *rule_names* table in mysql.How can i achieve
that??Please suggest me