[rules-users] Resource Change Scanner Service modified date error

Dean dean at qualica.com
Fri Jan 6 04:51:04 EST 2012

@Esteban - I've tried both the ClassPathResource and UrlResource and haven't
actually tried ReaderResource.

I see what you mean with the source code, I did notice that specific error
message appears for  ReaderResource, but I don't know how my code is getting
there. I will debug it and find out what is going on when I get a moment.

I notice that getLastModified also isn't implemented for InputStreamResource
(with a different error message).

How would you propose returning a modified date for a ByteArrayResource,
ReaderResource or InputStreamResource as these are in-memory objects and
don't actually have a modified date?

Regards

Dean