[rules-users] FactType returns null when creating a java client on Eclipse invoking a rule in Guvnor

kachaps4u kachanAnidharan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 19:47:35 EST 2012

Exactly my error too!!! I too followed their documentation.. some one had to
find it. My project has ESB in it too.. So I went to the next step in
running the uri from an ESB and it was successful. But the thing is I
uploaded the POJO jars and wrote rules. I didn't test creating FACT in BRMS
and running the same because I couldn't solve this error. let me see whether
i can do something. I will update if i get any positive result.