[rules-users] does "dialect" really have an effect?

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Jan 9 14:15:05 EST 2012

"dialect" is for areas explicitely marked with "eval" and for the
consequence.

Over time we have improved the capabilities of the parser and thus the
pattern language, so that much more can be done without the need of
using an eval, the stuff outside of the eval is not related to the
"dialect" attribute.

Mark