[rules-users] NullPointerException when load file rules

elMateo soyelmateo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 12:27:54 EST 2012

I'm using Drools 5.4.0 Beta 1 and my DRL is the Hello World of Drools :)
(all my application is the Hello World of Drools, because I'm trying to do
a OSGi bundle with this application).

In my OSGi framework is running drools.core, drools.compiler and
knowledge-api, and others bundles.

Thanks for reply me.