[rules-users] Drools 5.3 on Glassfish

Chris Selwyn chris at selwyn-family.me.uk
Fri Jan 13 11:58:47 EST 2012

I have just started looking at Drools 5.3 with a view to running the
Guvnor on Glassfish.
I have been using Drools 5.1 Guvnor on Glassfish 2.1 very happily for
some time but I thought that I should look at upgrading.
In fact, some time ago, I posted instructions here on how to setup
authentication for Guvnor against a Glassfish realm.

However, I notice that there are now different Guvnor binaries for
several different ASs but that list does not include Glassfish.

Since Glassfish 2.1 includes Tomcat as its JSP/Servlet container I have
used the Tomcat version and on first inspection it appears to work.
Have other users tried this combination? Did it work/not work for you?

Chris