[rules-users] Calling POJO class get Method in BRL

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 06:50:49 EST 2012

Where do you insert a PersonDetails fact?

Why do you set the age on Person when you state it'll be in PersonDetails?

You'll also need to have a relationship between Person and PersonDetails
and include this in your rule.

For example (in DRL terms, but possible to create in Guvnor):-

$p : Person()
PersonDetails ( this == $p, age > 0 )