[rules-users] Fusion historical data analysis

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 01:49:43 EST 2012

With a sequence of events with fixed timestamps you'll have to use a
pseudo-clock for things like sliding window to work. To run, you repeat
the steps

   for all events e
      set pseudo-clock according to e.timestamp
      session.insert( e )
      session.fireAllRules()

This is what I meant with synchronizing event timestamps and pseudo-clock.

You can also do it with a session run until halt, with clock advances and
inserts from a separate thread.

-W