[rules-users] rule dialect issue in local file stream Vs Guvnor

domingo sprabakkar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 16:52:00 EST 2012

I have one simple rule, just check the boolean attribute of the object and
print the value of the boolean, that simple rule. I am using java as my rule
dialect. I found something interesting while debugging.

1. When i read the drl file from the local file stream I found the
following...

        getDialect ::: java
        getConsequence :::
my.test.package.name.TestOne.Rule_boolean_test_rule_0DefaultConsequenceInvoker at b3a21684

2. when i read the same drl from the guvnor I found the following...
        getDialect ::: mvel
        getConsequence ::: org.drools.base.mvel.MVELConsequence at 67bc67bc

Here is is my doubt...since i use the same rule file and 'java' as dialect
why the consequence and dialect are diffrence from ocal file stream.

If anyone clear this doubt will be greatly appreciated.

-----
with kind regards,