[rules-users] DEPLOYMENTS Guvnor IN ERROR

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 07:02:29 EDT 2012

We don't build a version of Guvnor 5.4 that will run on JBoss AS 5.0.1 "out
of the box" only AS 7.x.

Different AS's bundle different JARs and different versions thereof so we
had to limit the "out of the box" configurations we provide.

We provide for JBoss AS7, JBoss EAP 5.1 and Tomcat 6.0.

With kind regards,

Mike