[rules-users] How handle exception thrown while looping in DRL file

ashwindrool ashwin.khandelwal86 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 08:36:54 EDT 2012

Hi Laune,

I do wht u asked me, I added print statement before and after for loop

	*  System.out.println("Before");
	  for(Integer agentList: $a.getAgentList()) {
	  System.out.println("-==========-");
	     if($a.getAgentList() != null ){
  System.out.println("--sam====="+agentList);
     }
     else{
     System.out.println("null");
     }
    }
    	  System.out.println("after");*

   "Before" is getting printed twice and "After" only once.Then it prints
Error message which i mentioned in catch block from where i called rule in
java.

   in following order message getting printed
   * before
   list of data
   after
   before
   error*

/im printing 128thousand records/
*
No their is no null field in given records...................
*