[rules-users] Drools Decision Table, multiple actions accumulation

FrankVhh frank.vanhoenshoven at agserv.eu
Mon Jun 4 03:32:06 EDT 2012

Sorry for the confusion, of course I mean ACTION.

Although I still did not try it, I also get from the documentation that you
would need a column header. The way I see it, there are multiple workarounds
for that. One more ugly than the other, so it's up to you to decide if it's
worth it.

1) As you said, append all helper columns to the right of the actual
decision table.
2) Hide all of the real decision table and create a complete "helper table"
that will feed the real decision table.
3) Mark your helper action column as ACTION as well, if the column is filled
in, it will generate a colon ";".

I seem to remember having an excel function in the decision table without
any problems.

Regards,
Frank

laune wrote