[rules-users] Guvnor 5.4 Eclipse Setup

JeffM jmericle at innoventsolutions.com
Fri Jun 8 15:00:35 EDT 2012

I am posting to USER, rather than the DEV list since the rules for the DEV
list imply that I should only post there if I am intending to make code
changes.

I have Eclipse Indigo with the EGIT, m2e, and GWT plugins and am using 5.4.x
from Github as my source.  I have followed the instructions
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm-build-bootstrap/blob/master/README.md
here  for setting up my environment.  I can build the project with Maven
outside of Eclipse, but my goal is to run a server within Eclipse so that I
can do run-time debugging.  However, my Eclipse environment is not
successfully building everything and I was wondering if I could get some
direction.  All three java errors occur in the guvnor-webapp-soa project and
are as follows.

1) *"ApplicationProperties cannot be resolved*" in
SOAServicesNewAssetMenuViewImpl.java, line 183
2) "*The field Artifact.uuid is not visibl*e" in
AssetEditorActionToolbar.java, line 467
3) "*The field Artifact.uuid is not visible*" in
PackageEditorActionToolbar.java line 399.

Thanks for your help,

Jeff