[rules-users] Odd rules execution for expired events

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:48:23 EDT 2012

When I run a query to retrieve all objects after return from
fireAllRules, I get one Recording for each Motion; nothing else.

This means that activations are created, Motion facts are all
retracted due to their 5s expiry time, but the activations still fire,
inserting the Recording facts.

This is (at least) counter-intuitive, and hard to defend as being correct.

@rules-dev: any comment?

-W