[rules-users] Write Assumptions for NESTED List<Object>

aliosha79 alex_orl1079 at yahoo.it
Tue Jun 26 05:59:10 EDT 2012

Sorry, Laune, you've right, i bag your pardon as my first post was not so
clear. Now i have re-edited it... maybe now the question is clearer. Can you
read it again?
I don't need to use .size() indeed... my real problem is to access the
nested list  properties.. In this case i can access the Quantity proterty of
OrderLine... but i don't know how to access the measure proverty value in
the nested OrderLineMeasure.
Thanks a lot