[rules-users] convert drl file to rf?

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 04:39:43 EDT 2012

You are asking two different questions, but this is my understanding:

1) IIRC, RuleFlow was added to Drools Expert back in 4.x. As RuleFlow grew
the need to support Business Processes became jBPM and it's own project.

2) IIRC, processes can use Script Nodes that can use rules to determine
dynamic routing in a process.

I know some of the jBPM developers watch this mailing list too and will
probably be able to give a more complete answer.

With kind regards,

Mike