[rules-users] Build a Graphical Adventure Game in 20 minutes using JBoss Drools : All Hale the Wumpus

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Mar 1 06:54:10 EST 2012

For this wanting to try this now, you can use the latest snapshot build
from hudson:
https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/drools-distribution/target/

I just put in some minor cleanups. I'd be interested to see what
solutions people come up to solve this automatically from the client side.

Mark