[rules-users] limits on number of rules in Guvnor in a package, loaded in knowledge base

dkrishna djkrishna at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 13:49:42 EST 2012

We also ran into similar memory issues. Some object references are not being
released. We load around 10,000 rules from different excels. When we reload
for the 2nd time (without server/JVM restart) heap size was almost increased
by 50%. It kept on increasing for each load and finally throws Out of memory
error.

I believe our issue is related to the following

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-2782

My previous posting related to our issue:

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/org-drools-reteoo-ReteooRuleBase-not-getting-released-td2976477.html