[rules-users] Drools 5.3 partitioned rule base

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 14:35:34 EST 2012

Starting a new thread (if that's what you mean by process) for reusing
an existing session to process another order is likely to create more
overhead
and it'll just make threads compete for this resources.

Multiple threads each dedicated to a single session object might be a
better way to go.

I don't see any benefit to make simple order facts into events just for the
sake
of making them expire automatically. There ought to be a well defined
state (or states) when processed orders are retracted by some rule.

-W