[rules-users] Ruleflow stops after 1st rule task when using changeset

drdaveg drdaveg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:46:46 EST 2012

I have a working prototype that is being converted from programmatic loading
to the change-set/knowledge agent paradigm. I am experiencing several
problems that are shown in this minimal version.

First, like in many posts the XSD for change-set is not found; where is the
actual XSD?  This issue does not stop running so issue two: the ruleflow
stops running after the first rule task (I have placed script tasks around
it to show this.)  With change-set is there an additional mechanism needed
to change ruleflow-group's?

I attached an archive of the minimal files if this requires a JIRA.
http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n3809834/toPostToDroolsListChangeSets.zip
toPostToDroolsListChangeSets.zip