[rules-users] Drools Salience and no-loop

gboro54 gboro54 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 09:53:29 EST 2012

All sessions are against the same kBase. When I say replicate I mean I create
10000 separate Orders all the same way(same values for all properties). I
have not tried to insert all into one session and fire but can try if this
really makes a difference(though I am not sure why it should). I will add an
update to 1 as well but again I am not sure why this would matter to a low
ranking rule who does not care about the actual values from that rule