[rules-users] How to empty the Working memory

Spade87 johan.spade at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 04:35:32 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm using Drools as a part of a Mule ESB solution and I'm having some
problems. Each time i send a message to Drools from the ESB it's content
get's asserted as a new fact in the working memory and then there it stays.
I would like to only fire the rules on the content of the last message. Is
there some way to get a fresh working memory for each time drools is called.

I found this post
http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/How-to-make-the-working-memory-quot-clean-quot-td3790730.html

but i didn't understand how or if it was possible to do only using drl
files. I've tried passing the drools and kcontext variables to static helper
methods and assign a new session each time but then the application just
freezes up.

Regards
//Johan