[rules-users] Designer 2.1 install doubts

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Mon Mar 12 18:37:59 EDT 2012

Most likely you are missing an empty designer.dodeploy file in your AS
installation deploy directory.
You can install designer without guvnor, however designer is currently
storing processes in guvnor, so as standalone you can only view existing
processes, but not create/save new ones.

Hope this helps.