[rules-users] logicalInsert and construction of an inferred fact.

devan.vanreenen at gmail.com devan.vanreenen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:57:50 EDT 2012

Hi there,

Kindly assist.
I am playing around with Inference and Truth maintenance

I have 2 questions.
1) When doing a logicalInsert() in the consequence of a rule - is this the
same as doing a insertLogical()? The reason I ask is that when creating rule
in Guvnor it doesnt recognize logicalInsert() but recognizes
insertLogical()?

2) Is there a way for Guvnor to create the inferred fact (dynamically) or
must I create the inferred fact seperately and place in a jar and upload the
the POJO model jar to Guvnor before the inferred fact can be logically
inserted?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Devan