[rules-users] Drools and Jersey

mike mikemps at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:45:17 EDT 2012

Wolfgang,

I am using

<dependency>
<groupId>org.drools</groupId>
<artifactId>drools-core</artifactId>
<version>5.3.1.Final</version>
<type>jar</type>
</dependency>

Mauricio:

It is something related to loading classes inside Jersey that brakes if I
am using mvel. I use mvel always, because java syntax hurts me.

Drools Team:

I think the easier way would be to try this scenario yourself. This is a
pom for Jersey.

<dependency>
<groupId>com.sun.jersey</groupId>
<artifactId>jersey-client</artifactId>