[rules-users] Data comparing in CONDITION column decision table

Sumeet Karawal sumeet.karawal at tcs.com
Thu Mar 15 07:38:41 EDT 2012

Hi Wolfgang

any other way to achieve this. I have tried many times, but no success till
now :(

Thanks,
Sumeet

  From:       Sumeet Karawal <sumeet.karawal at tcs.com>

  To:         Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>

  Date:       03/15/2012 04:24 PM

  Subject:    Re: [rules-users] Data comparing in CONDITION column decision table

  Sent by:    rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org

After doing the changes, its taking the rules as:

rule "Discount_10"
		 when
		 		 $a:Account(type == $a.getType(), accno == 1001)
$c:Customer
		 then
		 		 $c.setDiscount(1);
end

and if I put it as $a: Account() $c: Customer(), it takes the rules as:

rule "Discount_10"
		 when
		 		 $a:Account(type == $a.getType(), accno == 1001)
$c:Customer()
		 then
		 		 $c.setDiscount(1);
end

Both these throw error..

neither putting the $c:Customer before $a:Account is getting executed.

Thanks & Regards,
Sumeet
Mailto: sumeet.karawal at tcs.com