[rules-users] Doubt when modifying facts on an action

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 08:44:24 EDT 2012

The problem is RULE2 does not create a Customer pattern as you do not
specify at least one constraint.

               CONDITION         CONDITION         ACTION
               Customer c        Tariff t          customer.setOffer($param)
               name              value
 RULE1          "pepe"            5                 "lot of offers"
RULE2                            100               "lot of offers"