[rules-users] Create a deep copy of KnowledgeAgent

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:53:17 EDT 2012

Hi One and All,

To over come from

Knowledge agent rebuilding knowledge base with scanner/notifier does not
work with declared fact caused
java.lang.ClassCastException when change rule condition and declarative
facts/events are used

1. I had a method which creates and loads the knowledge Agent.

2. I had a another method to execute rules which uses step 1 knowledge agent
(work on infinite loop)

3. Using knowledge Agent Event listener  for method afterChangeSetApplied()
again i newly create and load knowledge agent.

4. while loading again got same error.

Note:  Can u please help me to create deep copy of knowledge agent which
does not have references, i.e when i update rules the changes show not it
should not be affected it should run with old copy.
using java object clone method i can create deep copy  but clone is not
available for Knowledge agent.

Thanks & Regards
Srinivasa sanda