[rules-users] Knowing which constraints are broken for final best solution in drools-planner

ge0ffrey ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 03:05:19 EDT 2012

Untill 5.4.0.beta2, the examples GUI reused the Solvers WorkingMemory, which
is bad. In CR1 this is no longer the case (see github master), but not
perfect yet. For 5.5 I ll improve and document it
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-3328

In all 3 cases the gui can get the constraint occurences after the solver
has ended, so compare your code. I recommend to upgrade to planner-examples
cr1 as soon as it out and do like the planner-examples of version cr1.