[rules-users] Setting strictTyping/strongTyping modes

barnesjd barnesjd+nabble at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 14:45:17 EDT 2012

I'm trying to disable strictTyping for my MVEL rules, but I cannot figure out
how.   http://mvel.codehaus.org/MVEL+2.0+Typing The only example I've found
shows the use of the class ParserContext.  I'm using KnowledgeBuilder,
KnowledgeBase, StatefulKnowledgeSession, etc. to run my rules.  I don't see
any methods where I can disable strictTyping or get the ParserContext, so
I'm out of ideas.

Thanks!
Joe