[rules-users] Guvnor and DB2

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:18:13 EDT 2012

Hi,

You are on the correct mailing list for Drools Guvnor.

However it may not be the most helpful list for issues configuring JCR to
use DB2. Based upon the lack of helpful response I assume this to be true.

You could try a JCR (I assume you're using the default Apache JackRabbit?)
mailing list. People there might know something of assistance.

With kind regards,

Mike