[rules-users] Using planner to create an optimized changeset

kurrent93 kurrent93 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:00:14 EDT 2012

ge0ffrey wrote

> If I understand your question correctly:
>
> So basically your rules are now of the form:
> rule a
>   salience 4
> when
>   travel trough heathrow // score
> then
>   try not to travel to heathrow // search
> end
>
> Since Planner searches for you, it would be something like this:
> rule a
> when
>   travel trough heathrow
> then
>   insert constraintOccurrence with level 4
> end
>
> You d need a multi level score definition implementation, which has been
> discussed on this list before, but not yet in planner out of the box (but
> its trivial to implement).

So, there two things that I am asking: and yes one of the anwsers therefore
is how to do/ or is it possible to do multi level score definitions. I
understand this is currently not supported. Are there any plans for this
feature to be added?

The other question is, is there any way to dynamically build rules? So,
using an existing collection of rules, a new, optimized ruleset can be
created?

Thanks,
Anton