[rules-users] The rule language. More about the agenda-group and ruleflow-group attributes

Maxim Kolchin kolchinmax at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 09:13:27 EDT 2012

Hi Mauricio,

I'm not sure, are they suitable for me, but I want to do the following:
I'm using Guvnor and I have rules packed in a one package.

These rules must be partition to several groups which must fire in a
certain order: at first rules from group-A, then rules from group-B etc.

I don't know, how should I use agenda-group and ruleflow-group. And how to
specify the order of the groups firing.

Thanks for your help,
Max