[rules-users] Is it possible to extend rules using DRL and DSL if yes can any one please share me it's sample example ??

Bhushan Sonaje bhushansonaje at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 14:12:39 EDT 2012

I had written many rules in my previous project and also successfully applied
it's (Drools) most of the features .One of them is extend feature.But
Currently I am writing rules using DSL but *I am not able to use extend
feature using DSL Always getting Exception like root points to NULL
expecting Then *even though my rules are correct ....I dnt know why this is
happening. Could any one please share me it's sample example??? stuck badly
:(