[rules-users] In drools what is the exact difference between Insert and Update ??

Patrik Dufresne ikus060 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:20:21 EDT 2012

Sorry to disrupt your discussion,

I've start using Drools a while ago and I find your discussion very
interesting about how to use what feature when and why. The current Drools
Expert user guide is very nice, but it miss this crucial information. May I
suggest to create a 'Best Practice' chapter with the recommendation you
made.

Patrik Dufresne