[rules-users] Clarification of how the Persistence Manager works

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 17:42:37 EDT 2012

Hi Denis,

1) Guvnor generally persists data whenever the user performs any CRUD
operation on an asset.

2) Guvnor does not provide any runtime knowledge services (are you using
something else like drools-server, drools-camel etc)?

3) This relates to 2).

Perhaps you need to explain 2) and 3) a little more?

With kind regards,

Mike