[rules-users] Prevent DSL From replacing certain parts of text

gboro54 gboro54 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 11:12:17 EDT 2012

I am utilizing a dsl with a dslr. In my DSL I have a condition work Customer
which maps to a string value. Is there way to prevent the dsl from replacing
this work in certain cases? For example
rule"T1"
   when
      Object(value=="Customer Help")

When I run the DSL obviously Customer will be replaced. Any thoughts on a
way to prevent this?(I know I could change on of the values from lower to
upper case and it would work but I am hoping for another way)